Monday, April 13, 2009

I JUST KNOW


"It is the mind that maketh good of ill, that maketh wretch or happy, rich or poor
-Edmund Spenser

This too, should pass

There is always a way to turn things around if I am committed

while its unbelievably painful right now, I know that this must have happened for a reason. I dont have a way to back it up. I JUST KNOW. It is my faith. Use faith as the ultimate reference. your willingness to trust that there is reason, even if you are unaware of it, will free you of the most painful experience of your life and empower you

Could it be possible that what seems to be the worst days in our lives are actually the most powerful in terms of the lessons we choose to learn from them?

An achiever never sees a problem as being pervasive, that is, one problem which controls their whole life. If we dont see failure as a challenge to modify our approach but rather as a problem with ourselves, as a personality defect, then we will immediately feel overwhelmed

Ask a different question - How can you use this? What can I learn from this so that it will never happen again? Empower yourself! Focus on solutions. Questions are the laser of human consciousness - they concentrate our focus and determine what we feel and do

------------ Awaken the Giant within - Anthony Robbins

No comments: