Now the whole list includes
1) Intern at startup
2) Setup up own E-biz/Blog
3) Short vacations (Taiwan, Bangkok, Krabi and Bali?)
4) Pick up French at alliancefrancais (is there a 3 month crash course?)
5) Learn Wakeboarding
6) Learn Diving
7) Practice Golf (get handicap??); get a personal coach??but really expensive
8) Try my hand at cooking (will be useful in london; Britich council gave me a cooking book; but maybe go sign up some courses? I hope not all of my coursemates are aunties)
9) Read the books in the recommended list of books from LBS
10) Read some novel (I should be doing this; to be more balanced) All the books I read in the past year are finance/selfimprovement related)
10) Learn Excel VBA (related to structuring/useful for spreadsheets): Trying to borrow book from library
11) volunteer (put this off for way too long! must do something abt it)
Best advice came from a new friend. Stop to smell the flowers. Relax and simply enjoy. I have been in such a rush all my life. What am I rushing for? What will happen when I reaches the finishing line?
No comments:
Post a Comment