My dear friends,
How time flies. I came in as blur blur trainee officer 5 years ago and now. I will be leaving the organisation in a couple more hours time. In Sept later this year, I will be going to London to pursue a postgraduate degree in finance. Its been great knowing you all and thanks for all your patience and guidance. It will be a lie if I say I dont feel sad leaving this place. Shall we stay in touch pls? Do let me know if you drop by in London or anything..I am always good for coffee (will prob be hanging around in Singapore for the next 3 months...Do you envy me??)
Cheers and take care
I will leave you with this note on Happiness
'For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one.'
No comments:
Post a Comment