
Accomodation in London is really expensive! For those who are interested in co-sharing an apartment near London Business School, I was told that you should be prepared to fork out between 170 to 220 pounds a week! And of course if you wanna stay alone, be prepared to fork out more than that. Thank God I got into Goodenough College! Though I must say it was quite a hassle; I had to write an essay and get two recommendation letters just to get in there (no difference from getting into LBS!) Although I must say in actual fact, it was easier; firstly becos I recycled the recommendation letters for LBS and then even a large part of the essay for Goodenough is taken from the essays written for the schools. I will be paying around 120+ pounds a week (all utilities and internet included) for a single room without ensuite facilities.
For those who are interested in cheaper student housing i.e. not private apartments, check out the following websites. I applied for all 3
Goodenough College: http://www.goodenough.ac.uk/
University of London Intercollegiate Halls: http://www.london.ac.uk/halls.html (the forms will come together with the package from LBS once you accepted the offer)
International Students House: http://www.ish.org.uk/
No comments:
Post a Comment